Senior Power BI - REMOTE WORK |LATAM| - #3023960
Who We are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Project Manager Office at BairesDev
We are looking for a Project Manager Office to create value propositions, through the project delivery and ultimately to ensure the customer benefits. This is an excellent opportunity to be one of the key members of our Engineering team and position yourself for unique career growth opportunities.
What You’ll Do:
- Participate in workshops and meetings with Technology, Business operations and potential vendor stakeholders for requirements gathering and analysis.
- Analyze and review the current PPM system customizations, PMO Processes and contribute for proposed solutions and digital transformation.
- Identify & lead opportunities to enhance the value of PMO and PPM Solutions.
- Customer business stakeholder’s management.
- Coordinate & guide offshore team.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- +3 years of experience in implementing consulting projects for PMO (Project Management Office).
- +3 years of experience in using PPM (Project & Portfolio Management).
- Experience of using any EPC PPM (Project & Portfolio Management) tools available in market as a user.
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel.
- Experience delivering sustainable IT services.
- Working experience leading projects.
- Advanced English and Portuguese level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!
Este empleo está desactualizado. Utilice la búsqueda para encontrar los empleos actuales o publique su currículum.